Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

Wish they were in N. America!  (or someone like them!)

At 12:46 PM 2/17/2003, you wrote:

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Brett Parker wrote:

> >      http://www.positiveinternet.co.uk/
>
> isn't that www.positive-internet.co.uk?

The address works with or without the hyphen; with or without the www.
(That's the sort of attention to little detail you get with them.)

>  one of the maintainers of the debian packages for apache2 works
> there, he has clue

Not only that, but when chatting on #debian-uk one night, I got instant
service from one of their employees for a question about their service I had,
that just cropped up in the course of conversation.

Very, very "Debian", all round.