AW: Bandwidth monitoring

>I'm not sure what tool you want. My reading is, that you want
>to graph statistics for each customer, but not having an own
>IP address for each customer.

First step I wanted to have a overview of different hosts behind my firewall.
So I used ipacsum on the firewall. Creating different rules for alle
Ip Adresses in the DMZ Zone.
Anyway it proofed to be quite unbelivable what the results where:

My config :

# DMZ
incoming|in|eth0|all||
outgoing|out|eth0|all||

# Der gesammte Traffic der über das Eth1 interface geht
all_traffic|in|eth1|all||
all_traffic|out|eth1|all||

# dmz1

cebratest|in|eth1|all||dmz1.netways.de
cebratest|out|eth1|all|dmz1.netways.de|

# dmz2
desire|in|eth1|all||dmz2.netways.de
desire|out|eth1|all|dmz2.netways.de|

# dmz3
isidor|in|eth1|all||dmz3.netways.de
isidor|out|eth1|all|dmz3.netways.de|

# firewall2
zola|in|eth1|all||firewall2.netways.de
zola|out|eth1|all|firewall2.netways.de|

# firewall1
arthur|in|eth1|all||firewall1.netways.de
arthur|out|eth1|all|firewall1.netways.de|

I can never figure out how to read the results, simple
Math prove that something is not right !