SSL Configuration and sendmail problem in mqueue

Hi people:
	When u intall debian with the ssl package from where does the ssl
get the certificate. I been looking arround the /etc/ssl/ but could n't make
it clear. Could anyone help with this.

	The other cuestion is rather simple just to avoid a mess. I got a
server with sendmail runnig, we use amavis to filter the in/out-caming mail
I found in /var/spool/mqueue/ several mail files dating from more than 2 or
even3 month ago. Could I stop the sendmail and wipe out all this files, or
shuld take some care and erase only the old ones.

	Thank's
		rak