Re: LSB and Debian, Commercial perspective

Not too sure myself.  I've only caught things in passing about it.  They
seem to be quite invovled in the LSB process but I have yet to find an
official announcement stating that it is certified by the LSB.  My guess
is that the rpm thing is going to be a stalling point.  Though, as
mentioned previously, rpm support is available, it is not the preferred
method of package installation which seems to be what the LSB wants.

Todd