OT: Server side scripting languages comparison

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find a good and *fair(ish)* comparison of
the different server side scripting languages on the web ?

I would also be very interested in a similar comparison of databases.

If anyone knows of a better place that I could post this message, please
let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            26/3 Annandale Street   Tel: (0131) 558 9990
Email: shri@urbyte.com     Edinburgh EH7 4AN       Web: www.urbyte.com