Re: webmail

Hello

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 10:22:39PM +0100, Alexander Clouter wrote:
> not all of them are debianized however recently in preparation of a big
> service server I'm setting up soon I looked into webmail stuff and trawled
> through *every* one on freshmeat.... :)
Wow, great work!
Useful would also be remarks about
 * how fast it is (does it "feel" sluggish?)
 * how good it deals with *big* multipart mime mails (people like to
   send 50MB Excel sheets via mail. Crashes some of those systems..
 * activeness of development (sometimes noted).

You could maybe add those fields and ask people visiting your web page
for their experiences to complete them... anyways, please don't remove this
page, I will surely need it soon :-))

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879