Re: how to design mysql clusters with 30,000 clients?

	Hello

	I have similar scenario of mysql, but i can't put mysql data on
NFS, because there have some locks and cache problems. My NFS is
NetworkAppliance too, and my mysql have very hard traffic. I'm studing
the posibility to put on SAN with fiberchannel cards. We will buy
specefic software (in develop now)  for clustering mysql.

--
A. Ramos: aramos@prisacom.com
Admin Sistemas, PrisaCOM