Re: Best mail setup?

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:41:16 EST, "D. Clarke" writes:
>I was wondering what your recommendations would be for 50 (and growing)
>virtual hosts.  We want something that doesn't require a seperate system
>user for each virt-user account, and something that's relatively easy to
>configure.

Your preferred MTA (sendmail, postfix, whatever) and cyrus as MDA+IMAP4/
 POP3-server.

No need for shell-accounts et al and runs stable whereever I've used it.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /