Re: Simple web log analysis for multiple sites?

> I'm not familiar with webalizer, but what I want is a single report that
> lists summaries for all the virtual sites, not a separate report for each
> site.  Can webalizer do that?
>
> John
Im sorry John, List, it seems I need to read your mails with more
care....
afaik, webalizer has no out-of-box facility for doing a summarized
report. I thought you needed per site stats.....
Now, i also wouldnt be surprised if you COULD do it with weblizer....for
example, if you report all vhosts to a single log file, webalizer would
give you a global hit count (wouldnt it?)....Just check it out, im shure
it cant hurt

Alex