Re: customizing debian apache

<quote who="Cameron Moore">

> Has anyone managed to customize (as in "use your own Layout on") an
> apache build from .deb source?  I can't stand the debian Layout and want
> to customize it (or even use an existing layout that comes with apache).
> The problem is that all of the build scripts and whatnot assume you use
> the Debian layout.

Define "layout"?

If it's just a matter of "where served files are on the filesystem" you can
do that very easily post-install.

I'm surprised you'd have any issues with the apache packages - they are one
of the most well put together and administrator-friendly sets of packages
I've ever seen.

Please point out specific issues.

- Jeff

--