A few questions

Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding email servers, web servers, etc.

I know that it is possible to set up virtual hosting by giving one box multiple IP addresses. Is it possible to make www.domain1.com and www.domain2.com resolve to the same IP but have some way of going to the right page on the server?

I was going to try qmail, but from what I have read on the qmail site (but I probably interpreted it incorrectly), it is an SMTP server only. Is there some addon to allow it to act as a POP3 server as well?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Jager
mjager@mac.com

http://mail2web.com/ .