Re: A few questions

Assuming you are using Apache as your Web server you want to add the
following to your /etc/apache/http.conf file (where 192.168.1.2:80 is
the IP and port you are using):

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.2:80

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2:80>
ServerName www.domain1.com
{any other directives for this domain}
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.2:80>
ServerName www.domain2.com
{any other directives for this domain}
</VirtualHost>

Take a look at http://www.apache.org for complete docs.

qmail is a Mail Transport Agent (MTA). That is, it serves the purpose of
sending and receiving mail between mail servers and uses SMTP. You are
looking for a server to service clients (i.e. Eudora) via POP3. There
are a number including qpopper and courier.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Services, Inc.