Re: colocation space/inexpensive bandwidth

My company has a data center in Minneapolis.  I'm just an internal Unix
guy doing billing and Unix'y stuff so you'll have to talk to sales or
someone knowledgeable about our pricing to get more info.

www.inflow.com

Nashville is the next closet to places on your list...