Re: WAN Adapters...Wan in general

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 06:08:17PM +0000, Alex wrote:

You are not very clear.  Do you mean "cable" as in cable tv?
Then you will almost certainly want the cable modem that goes
with the service.  Or do you mean "cable" like any old wire
cable running into the building?

You will help yourself most by clarifying the question.  Then
jump up and down and ask your new provider to give you the
gear.  :-)

cfm