Re: Remote shutdown ... of Win95

You may want to try running VNC:

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

It is basically a "remote desktop" application, so you connect to the VNC server,
you see the (in this case) Win95 desktop, you choose Start|Shutdown...

Note, though, that if you have applications running that fail to shut down
cleanly, VNC will go away, so you won't be able to connect remotely, and Win95
will be waiting for you to press "End Task" before it will continue to shut down.

Gotta love MS.

kb