Re: Sybase ASE 11.0.3.3 (fwd)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:27:32 -0800, Eric Jennings wrote:
> > I can't comment on the stability of the product within a production
> > environment, but I was very pleased with the multi-level transaction
> > system,
>
> >From what I read today, InterBase (which is free nowadays; see e.g.
> http://www.ibphoenix.com/) has multi-level transactions.

I'm reading it just now (little surprised), downloading sources on
second console. Is it really free for production enviroments ?

I'm thinking of two SQL servers right now - PostgreSQL or InterBase.
I decided not to use Sybase for now (maybe I will for some future projects
?). I'll probably need BLOB support, which is a little weird in current
release of PostgreSQL...