Transparent firewall

Merhaba Listies,

I have following network:

                                 Internet
                                     |89
                                     |
                                     |/252
                                     |
                                     |90
        +----------------------------+---------------------------+
        |                           eth0                         |
        |                router2                                 |
        | eth1             eth2             eth3            eth4 |
        +--+----------------+----------------+----------------+--+
           |93              |97              |101             |105
           |                |                |                |
           |/252            |/252            |/252            |/252
           |                |                |                |
           |                |                |                |
           |94              |98              |102             |106
     +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+
     |    eth0   |    |    eth0   |    |    eth0   |    |    eth0   |
     |           |    |           |    |           |    |           |
     |   fire1   |    |   fire2   |    |   fire3   |    |    ipac   |
     |           |    |           |    |           |    |           |
     |    eth1   |    |    eth1   |    |    eth1   |    |    eth1   |
     +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+    +-----+-----+
           |1               |65              |81              |127
           |                |                |                |
           |/192            |/240            |/248            |/128
           |                |                |                |
           |                |                |                |
          HUB              HUB              HUB              HUB
     with Clients     with Clients     with Clients    Lucent ORINOCO
      IP's 2-62        IP's 66-78       IP's 82-86        COR 1100

       publicnet       privatenet        securenet         wavenet

All clients use the eth1 of the firewall on there network for the
gateway and I have a question now:

How can I setup a transparent firewall that the clients can use the
network ethernet interface of the router as gateway ???

The same is for the ipac (Traffik-Counter)

Tesekkür Ederim

Michelle