Re: IMAP/POP3 + Maildir

> had problems with many concurrent connections. I am very eager to try out
> the courier pop3 server, and the imap server also, but havent sofar
> managed to compile in MySQL support, which is necessary for us.

I have only ever managed to get courier-imap 1.1 working.. anything newer
and it fails to detect the mysql headers and libraries.. I've also had
practically no help whatsoever from the IMAP author who simply said about
setting env variables (which I had already tried...)

Actually patching 1.1 wasn't a problem, but making a .deb was a mighty
pain in the ass :)

gdh