Re: OT: pppd wanted between two compu's

Sebastiaan,

you may find the following options of some use (unfortunately i
can't verify now, this is all from my poor memory).  here goes:

	- local
	- passive
	- ipcp-accept*
	- noipdefault

i seem to remember that when i configured leased lines, i used
to have the server assign ip addresses and have the clients
accept whatever the server sent them.  i would try removing the
ip addresses from the client's commandline and add noipdefault
and local there, and i would also add passive and local on the
server.  of course, you get to decide which computer is the
server and which is the client.

take all this with a grain of salt, since it's been a while
since i've last done anything like it.

happy ppp-ing,
adc