IMAP/POP3 + Maildir

Hi all,

I'm using the unstable courier-imap packages recompiled on potato as my IMAP
server, but I'm getting more and more requests for POP3. Supposedly there's
POP3 support in version 1.3.4, but (and this surprised me greatly) it isn't
in unstable yet.

What can people recommend as a POP3 server that works with Maildir?

Thanks!

- Jeff

-- jdub@aphid.net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to
make the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak, GNOME Hacker