Re: POP3 and SMTP server for an ISP

> their folders. (The large figure is an example of a smartass like me. lol)
> Preferrable all user authentication is done in MySQL or other SQL server.
> Any recommendations, ideas or so??

I use Iain Patterson's (www.iain.cx/unix/qmail)'s MySQL patches for qmail,
and I absolutely love them :) I run our virtual hosting setup under it
with great success...

I cna't say how scalable they are because we're only a small firm, but I
don't see why they shouldn't be able to cope with huge loads given
qmail's tiny footprint.

I can also help out with installation / .debs if need be - and the author
is a nice bloke who I write to regularly...

Regards,

Gavin.