Re: Not really Debian

Ok,

If the modems are Rockwell based ones, you can generally use:

AT+MS=11,1

Failing that, you can try

AT+MS=11

or even

AT+MS=11,1,300,33600  (which is what I usually use).

I have a text file here we use to slow down our customers modems with
(we're an ISP).  It has rockwell info, as well as info for Lucent
internal and externals, US-Robotics and Cirrus Logic/Ambient chips.

Cya.