Re: ADSL problem...

Hi Robert!

I understand what you're saying. The software for windoze does use pppoe. It's a really bizarre utility which creates a pseudo lan device and routes between that and the physical lan card. I cannot, however, use an adsl router configured for pppoe bring up a connection.

All I really need, I guess, is a way to force the modem to start it's pppoa connection and then connect to the modem via pppoe. As I say, this is a guess - a really big guess! :)

Thanks,
Jason.