Re: Qmail and Debian

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 10:19:48AM -0500, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> Huh?  Why would you need to deinstall at, mailx, logrotate and mail
> readers in the first place?

Well, you wouldn't *need* to, strictly speaking, but if you remove
exim, those things that depend upon mail-transport-agent will want
to go with it unless you work around it somehow.

I'm one who'd just as soon never use dpkg --force, and can't see
installing the equivs package when I'm only going to need it for
about a minute.

----   Art Sackett   ----