Re: sort of a load balancing question

You could put a linux router infront of them with an ethernet
connection to each server and then another out to your main router.
Make a bash script to check that the primary is up, if its not have it
change the route to go out the other interface, which would be the
secondary.

--
Kevin - cog@iwz.com