Re: system time

>> I am having a problem with my system clock (eg: netclock) and my Bios clock
>> not syncing.
>
>Use NTP.  Install xntp3_5.93-3.deb (for slink) and synchronize to a few
>public access stratum 2 time  servers.  That should do it.

His problem is apparently with UTC vs non-UTC time, nothing that NTP will solve.

How does RADIUS go about reading the hardware clock anyway?  Are you aure that
it is actually reading the hardware clock not just trying to reverse the
affects of localtime?

A hack solution would be to put the machine into GMT.  Then the hardware time,
the local time, and the UTC time would all be the same.  This is far from the
ideal solution though.

--
I'm in Utrecht.  I'd like to meet any Linux users in the area, or any other
part of the Netherlands.