Re: We need a common repository (again!) [was Re: apache 1.3.23 ipv6 binary]

Hasso Tepper wrote:

I will surely continue maintaining xmms and vsftpd packages with IPv6 patches. Until upstream will pick up these patches of course. Maybe some packages will follow.

Do you want to forward them to me?? So I can include them here???????

As soon as I will find a little bit time, I will set up ftp.estpak.ee/ftp.ipv6.estpak.ee as mirror as well.

Ok in case you are going to mirror let me know and I will give you ftp access
for mirroring purpouse. I dont' accept anonymous ftp.

Fabio