Re: apache 1.3.23 ipv6 binary

ok

what can i do for ?,...

i open rsync for my packet on rsync kebo.vlsm.org::

TODO in IPv6 debian packet

- Qmail + ucspi-tcp <-- my server work but my packet is broken can't make qmail directory
- Samba, i just have patch for IPv6 not yet test
- Socks5
- Postfix, the patch is for old version
- Mysql or other sql server ????
- anything else,...

--
Belajar Linux... susah, belajar Windows... mahal, terus belajar apa dong... bobo' aja ahhhh.......... ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ ... v(o.o)