Re: Debian + Zebra Problem (Continue)

Frank Santana wrote:

It is supossed this is not needed, but I did, and is still same as before.
i´m gonna blame debian for this after i make one more test.

I have experienced similar problem as well and not only on debian.
In order to make it fully working I had to enable the netlink device
emulation support in the kernel as well as in zebra (I don't remember
if it was spefic for one of the releases that it was not
enabled). btw Im using 2.4 kernels but it might be interesting to check
if the problem can be fixed in the same way in 2.2.

Fabio