Re: IPv6 Programming FAQs?

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:08:59AM +0200, Yann Klis wrote:
> there's a very cool and very complete IPv6 programming how-to here :
> http://www.jedi.claranet.fr/ipv6.html
> But it's in french... Maybe you can find someone who will be able to translate
> you this document or, mail the author to see if he has already translated it in
> english.

You're right, guessing what it is saying because I don't read French it
seems to cover a lot of good ground.  I like the auto* stuff too!
Gave me some ideas on what to put in too.  Is there a copyright on it?
If so what?

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>