IPv6 Programming FAQs?

I'm currently working on a network-server project which has an old network
layer (written before the advent of IPv6), and I'm working on refactoring
it and extending it to support IPv6 as well. However, after searching on
the various IPv6/6bone sites, and Google, I'm having trouble finding any
sort of FAQ aimed at programmers, rather than end-users or network admins,
about exactly what needs to be done to support IPv6, and how it differs
from IPv4 network handling.

Am I just missing something glaringly obvious?