Re: (usagi-users 00320) Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

At Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:45:41 +0300 (MSK),
kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:

Hello,

> > It, ipv6 code in linux is rather broken, is true,
> > especially in addrconf/neighbor discovery logic.
>
> OK. I was not reported about any bugs, by the way. 8)

Oops, yes it is due to our laziness... sorry.

> > for main kernel.  We will extract and test them in April, and send you.
>
> What's about bugs in ndisc, send summary now, please.
>
> The part of the patch in the part of ndisc/addrconf is surely
> the most obscure. At least, I cannot figure out even reasons
> why they are edited.

We have test reports of Linux IPv6 kernels.

http://www.linux-ipv6.org/linux-test-en/index.html
http://www.linux-ipv6.org/tahitest/summary-index.html

But the above pages have only results of test and need more
description...

If you are interested in the results and need more description,
please tell us. We will make a effort to write more description
and show evidences of bugs.

-- Yuji Sekiya