Re: (usagi-users 00307) Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

Hello!

> It, ipv6 code in linux is rather broken, is true,
> especially in addrconf/neighbor discovery logic.

OK. I was not reported about any bugs, by the way. 8)

> for main kernel.  We will extract and test them in April, and send you.

What's about bugs in ndisc, send summary now, please.

The part of the patch in the part of ndisc/addrconf is surely
the most obscure. At least, I cannot figure out even reasons
why they are edited.

Alexey