Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

So from what I gather it seems that Debian is going to ship an
ipv6 toolkit which is known to only work with the USAGI patches.

These patches, which we have been bombarded with requests to include
into the main tree, are being stated by its' main developers as not
"ready for inclusion" yet, not even a simple extracted DOUBLE_BIND
patch?

I really am furious that people have made such a stink about the USAGI
ipv6 patches, claiming that our ipv6 in the main kernel is "too broken
to use".  I am going to take such USAGI ipv6 propaganda with a grain
of salt in the future.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com