Re: A various input methods are not provided for zh_TW users

On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 8:44 PM Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> wrote:
I know the frustration over the missing of fcitx5-table-extra; as others
have already mentioned, it has went through rounds of packaging and FTP
Master rejection in the last several years.

Thanks you for `highlight` that it has been got `rejection` for the last several years! We need to know the reasons of all the rejection to make the conclusion. Without the reasons of the rejections, itʼs better to revert it rather than asking privately to find any *offline* way to make it pass to NEW queue. I trust ftp-master are doing their best!

And the latest. We can still do proper changes later, once it passed NEW and been tested from our users.

Best regards,
--
-Andrew