Re: A various input methods are not provided for zh_TW users

On 2023-09-08 17:11, Andrew Lee wrote:
Dear all,

I am currently at DebConf. We have users from Taiwan discovered that,
under zh_Tw locale installation, the default input method framework
Fcitx only contains chewing for traditional Chinese. All other
Chinese input methods include 倉頡 will only results in simplified
Chinese.

Isn't fcitx5-zhuyin an option for traditional Chinese?

(Just chiming in with a suggestion, even if I don't speak Chinese.)

--
Cheers
Gunnar Hjalmarsson