Re: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS wrt keyman

On 2022-03-16 11:19, Eberhard Beilharz wrote:
You're too quick 😉. I noticed the Lintian complaints as well and
already started to fix them. Just uploaded a new version - hopefully
 Lintian will be happy now, otherwise I'll do another round...

Well, Lintian seems happy with respect to d/copyright, but there may be another reason for another round..

It's in the NEW queue now:

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/keyman_15.0.213-1.html

Since I did a binary upload, the built .deb files are included. But I now see that also the dbgsym files have .deb extensions instead of .ddeb, so Debian thinks they are new. Probably you should change that, so the dbgsym files are named with .ddeb extensions. Then I can sponsor again.

--
Cheers,
Gunnar