Re: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS wrt keyman

Hi Gunnar,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote on 11.03.22 19:07:
[...]
Some nitpicking before I sponsor:
* Is there a special reason why you propose "experimental"? If there
  isn't it can well go to "unstable" directly. It will pass the NEW
  queue regardless.
No, I just put it for "experimental" so that we can have both versions until the question with the new package was solved. I'll target it for "unstable" with my next upload.

* Now when there is an ITP bug, it should be closed in the changelog.
  Closes: #1007123
  Btw, even if the ITP bug wasn't strictly needed, it will at least
  serve as a documentation of the source package consolidation.
Done.

* Can you please bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0
Done.

* I suppose that the copyright year in debian/copyright should be bumbed
  to 2022. Besides that, I'd like to mention that the ftp-master is
  typically very attentive to licensing matters. So it's a good idea to
  re-check that d/copyright is correct and complete.

ok, done that.

I uploaded an updated version.

Thanks!
    Eberhard