Re: ia64 qualification for Wheezy

On 28-5-2012 14:20, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 01:05:58PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On 23.05.2012 19:31, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 13:19 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
With the sound of the ever approaching freeze ringing loudly in our
ears, we're (somewhat belatedly) looking at finalising the list of
release architectures for the Wheezy release.

Comments on / additions and corrections to the content of
http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html would be
appreciated, as would any other information you think is relevant to
helping us determine ia64's status for the release.

Any comments... ?

One thing that was bought to my attention in private mail is #638068
in initramfs-tools.

I'm happy to test a possible fix for #638068 on my ia64 machines.

Me too!  I haven't been trying anything with Linux IA-64 for quite
a bit, because I was unfortunately very busy with a study and other
things, but now I have a lot of time.

If anyone could fill me in, or even point me to the data in question
(e.g. ISO images, patches, etc.), let me know.  Feel free to also
e-mail me, if necessary or desired.

(I have a number of video cards I want to try under Linux IA-64 as
well.)

 - MG