Re: ia64 qualification for Wheezy

On 23.05.2012 19:31, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Wed, 2012-05-16 at 13:19 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
With the sound of the ever approaching freeze ringing loudly in our ears,
we're (somewhat belatedly) looking at finalising the list of release
architectures for the Wheezy release.

Comments on / additions and corrections to the content of
http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html would be appreciated,
as would any other information you think is relevant to helping us
determine ia64's status for the release.

Any comments... ?

One thing that was bought to my attention in private mail is #638068 in initramfs-tools.

Regards,

Adam