Re: An install CD for SR870BN4

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 21:13:43 +0100, Leonardo Macchia wrote:

> 3.0_r2 CD starts but installation halts just after welcome ("determine
> installation state..."): machine works (ALT-F2 give me a shell), but

It was a matter of a failed disk! Maybe installer was probing disks and
it hangs... but nothing was displayed on console... :(

However - for other installers - please consider that some newer Intel
machines don't have PS/2, please compile USB and USB keyboard support in
the kernel. ;)

Thank you, Leonardo.