An install CD for SR870BN4

Hello.

I'm searching for a bootable CD for installing Debian (stable or
testing, it's not important, just to test it) on an Intel SR870BN4 with
four Itanium2 1,30 GHz.

3.0_r2 CD starts but installation halts just after welcome ("determine
installation state..."): machine works (ALT-F2 give me a shell), but
installation process remains in state "D" indefinitly.

I even tryied
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/daily/ia64/current/sarge-ia64-netinst.iso
it starts but the keyboard does not work... it's because this machine
has no PS/2 connections for keyboard... you have to use an USB keyboard.

Any suggestion?

Thank you, Leonardo.