From: Leonardo Macchia [mailto:leo@bononia.it]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:58 PM
To: debian-ia64@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: An install CD for SR870BN4

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 15:48:59 -0500, Tallapragada, Balakrishna M
wrote:

> I have been thinking of mailing this to the group for some time now.
Its
> amazing how cumbersome it is to make an ISO that boots off EFI:

Thanks for your hints!

But the problem seems quite different: Woody's CD starts... installer
starts ("Welcome to Debian GNU/Linux...") with ncurses window, but the
same installer hangs just few steps before (after pressing "ENTER" or
choosing a keyboard)... so even if I'm going to re-do CD, the problem
still exists... maybe I should try another kernel? But how to compile it
and how to understand where is the problem?

Any other hint? A part from installing a Red Hat and using it as an
installer? :)

Ciao, Leonardo.