Re: X and rx2600

  Matthew> I don't have access to an X 4.3 box right now, perhaps
  Matthew> someone else could post that?

On a zx2000 workstation, I have:

$ dpkg -l | grep xserver-xfree
ii  xserver-xfree8 4.3.0-0pre1v4  the XFree86 X server

BTW: In regards to your earlier question about OpenGL with a Radeon
(?) card locking up the machine: I did run xfree86 on a machine with
an Nvidia card with various OpenGL apps for lots of time (running
various OpenGL screensavers) and the machine was rock-solid.  So I
don't think it's a 2.6 kernel issue.

	--david