X and rx2600

Hello,

I am trying to setup Xfree on a HP rx2600 (1.5 Ghz) with a Radeon VE QY). I
have used the CD Rom provided by HP to install the system, then upgraded to
testing (the kernel also comes from the testing distro). Thus, the current
version of the xserver is 4.2.1-12.1. When I start X, the screen remains black
until I kill -9 it by connecting with ssh on the host (the keyboard does not
answer anymore). As long as it is not killed, it uses 100% CPU...

Any Idea?

Thanks,

Benjamin Morin