Re: WAW and RAW warnings in kernel build

Well, I learned something. Now I feel I should be annoyed
that Markstein did not include the directive in his example.
Of the three books I have been studying,
"IA-64 and Elementary Functions",
"itanium architecture for programmers" and
"Programming Itanium-based Systems",
only in the third does it appear at all, then in an example
in the last chapter. But I could not find an explanation
in the adjoining text. And it is not in the index.

Richard