Re: Pseudo-newbie installation query

A second query - I don't have a keyboard and monitor attached to this
machine - I'm looking at EFI through the management card's console port.
What device does Linux call this when it boots, since obviously I need
to supply a suitable console= parameter to elilo (I've tried installing
red hat, and the following happens:

fs0:\> elilo linux text console=/dev/ttyS0
ELILO
Uncompressing Linux... done

and that's it - clearly I have the console device wrong, but I don't
know what would be right!

Thanks for any help...

Tim

--