Re: tried ia64-net-20020506.iso, (rx4610) failed with map_single IO TLB kernel panic...

  Richard> I see this patch in the debian ia64 kernel sources, which
  Richard> sounds like it might be relevant.  No idea why it is there,
  Richard> but it is part of the hplso diff.

Apparently, the patch works around a bug which causes the NIC to get
stuck under heavy load.  Seems like we need to up the swiotlb default
size.  If someone experiments with this, please send me a patch (I'll
try to keep it in mind, but won't get to it very soon).

	--david