Re: Installing cd-20010810.iso on HP i2000--Can't see hard drive

I ran the 'pci' command in the shell, and didn't see any
mention of anything SCSI. What would it report a scsi adapter as,
do you know? About seeing that it's firmly seated in the
slot, that sounds like a good idea; maybe I'll wait til
tomorrow to implement it, though, when there are a few
more folks around in the office. Those things are *heavy*!
: ).

Thanks for your help--
  Daniel

P.S. TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE HELPED--

I am currently in the middle of what looks to be a successful install
on the *other* itanium we've got here (the guy who was working on it went
home : ). Good job on the installation--this one has been really smooth
so far. Thanks!

  --Daniel