Re: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!

Hi,

On 20-03-04 16:13, Thomas Vincent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 4 mars 2020 16:52 "Beatrice Torracca" <beatricet@libero.it> a écrit:
>
> > Thanks for working on this. I noticed ddtp.d.o is already up and
> > running and I tried working on it a bit, even thought there was no
> > further comunication about it being ready to be used.
>
> Indeed, the database update is done but we haven't had time to make sure that
> everything works and prepare the announcement.
>

> > Maybe you already know this, but there is one problem we, in the
> > Italian team, noticed with accented characters. There seems to be some
> > character code issues. (see for instance
> > https://ddtp.debian.org/ddtss/index.cgi/it/translate/network-manager-ssh-gnome
> > where the word "è" (second word of the first paragraph) become some
> > unrecognizable character.
>
> That looks like an error we had during our tests. I'll look into it tonight,
> hopefully it's trivial to fix.
but apparently hard to reproduce. Beatrice, do you remember what steps
took 'network-manager-ssh-gnome' package to the broken state?
I've installed the same last ddtp dump on my local instance, but couldn't
reproduce that problem.

> > The frame where the diff was shown for updated translations is also
> > missing...but I guess you already know this.
>
> Nope, this one is new. Thanks for reporting!
Beatrice, do you mean like on attached screenshot?

> > If you are already aware of these issues, sorry for the noise.
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov